Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Unleashment! ~ A non-vs column

I thought I'd introduce a new column to all things Unleashed!, and with the way life is going, the excitement of the temporary council, the recent Full Disclosure and the Age of Apoc raid set, There's a ton going on. So, I'm not going to add to the chaos in this column.

I'll still have regular VS-related content, and hopefully it'll be at least 4 times a month. To fill the void and to keep this blog active, I'm going to add elements from the Heroes tv show and Super Smash Bros Brawl. Rarely I might post something else too.

Between this to look forward to [if you're interested in it], the path our game is taken and all other things that might be going on for you, rest assured I'll remain as an active poster on vsrealms, .org and [once my registration goes through] tcg player.

Now I'll show you! ARRRAAAUUGHH!!!!

(I'm a Sonic Main in SSBB)

Later gang!

- Alex "OSM" Lloyd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I get it.

I have a student who has drawn whole pages of colored gems for three weeks straight.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Orange_Soda_Man said...

I can't believe it took me a month to see your comment. Sorry Stu. yeah it doesn't make sense to me ether how emeralds can be anything but green =/