Thursday, October 9, 2008

Unleash This! #3: Heroes comes to VS! (fan set)

That's right Heroes fans, the Heroes tcg: Activating Evolution Set (fanmade) is coming out soon! Over the past few months, I've been designing/tweaking my own fanset for Heroes. With it comes the addition of two new keywords, Surge and Accumulative! The set is 171 cards, 57 rares 57 uncommons 57 commons. Teams that will be featured include:

Heroes
The Company
Level 5
Petrelli
Bennet
Yagamotto
Sylar

I am just one step away from releasing this set to you guys, what to know what it is?

Templating! That's it! I have very nice looking word and excel documents for the set at the ready.
If you would like to take a look at the text version, I'd love to hear some input! All you have to do is message me via e-mail or PM me on vsrealms.com about it.

Additionally, if you have any image suggestions (I have around 100 or so), post up and I might use it.

Oh, and if desired, we can go through a previews system like what DCU went through.
I hope you guys are enjoying MEV previews.

Until next time,
- OSM

No comments: