Friday, September 26, 2008

Here's what to expect from this Blog.

First and foremost, I'm a college student. I'm lazy. And I'm insanely passionate about VS System. That said, I can guarantee an entry a week. If I'm up to the challenge, I'll post more. Maybe start a few columns. Here are a couple that are on my mind right now:

Subconscious Interactions - Interactions between cards you normally wouldn't think of

CotM - Card of the Moment. I'm a college student, I can't be doing Cards of the Day. Or can I?

The Eclipse - I'll let you guys guess on that one.

I'll toss you guys a bone every now and then too; that's right, contests. I've got plenty of envelops, stamps and rares that are eating away space in my dormroom or car trunk that might see the light of day more in your hands.

Entries will start regularly within the next week. Suggestions, Advice and more are all welcome.

OH YEAH - I'm not an artist. That said, if you want to be super-cool and make something visually amazing for this blog, I'm totally sending you some modern rares and giving you some rep. Oh snap, the blog's first contest is underway already.

No comments: